IDEALIFE - Digital Bathroom Smart Scale - Timbangan Badan Pintar (IL-273)
- Rp 275.000 Rp 360.000
- Availability: In Stock
IDEALIFE --Digital Bathroom Smart Scale --Timbangan Badan Pintar (IL-273)
- Max 150kg
- Tolerancy +-300gr
- Measurements in Grams / Kg
- Glass: 5mm Thickness
- Digital Display
- Auto Zero
- Low Battery Indicator
- FITDAYS App available for download Google Play Store, IOS App Store
- 13 Smart Parameters: weight / BMI / body fat / fat-free body weight / subcutaneous fat / visceral fat / body water / skeletal muscle rate / muscle mass / bone mass / protein / BMR / Body age
- Can store up to 24user profiles
- Battery: AAA x 2pcs (included)
- Pcs per Carton: 5Pcs
- Barcode No: 9852.201.00226
- Outer Carton Dimension: 31.8 * 25.7 * 31Cm
- Gift Box Dimension: 11.5 * 12 * 2Cm
- Kg per Carton: 10Kg
- Gram per Pcs: 2.0Kg
- NO. HS LABEL: 8423.10.1000
MKG : IMKG.2378.09.2022
(Changing Starts from Knowing) 13 Health indicators provide accurate data for weight, BMI, Body fat rate, Visceral fat, body water, skeletal muscle rate, Muscle mass, bone mass, Protein, BMR, Body age, fat free body weight, subcutaneous fat ..
(Recording and Sharing in APP) Download Fitdays from APP Store or Google Play. Smart phones get automatic binding and record all the changes automatically. Check the data in Fitdays APP anytime and anywhere you want. Clear changing curve helps you keep up with your improving easily.
(G-sensor Weight Measure Technology) 4 high precision G-sensors make Bveiugn have higher precision and sensitivities. Bluetooth 4.2 has low-power chip. Integrated body, simple design, and rounded edge give you pleasant and safe experiences.
(Support 24 Member Profiles) Bveiugn can store all information of 24 users. It recognizes instantly when a user steps onto it. Add your family members' profile and get the data displayed on the app at a glance.
Not recommendeed for infants, toddlers, children undder 10yrs old
Any measurement obtained using this device is for reference only and should not be considered as medical opinion
Consult your primary care doctor or pgysician before making changes to your diet, excercise plan or physical activities